KICK-ASS GNOME KISSES
Here is what you need:
- Package of Hershey kisses (I like the multi-colored Holiday packs. For today I used the Easter ones but for Valentine's Day I used the Red and Silver ones)
- Package of Garage Sale Labels-The circle kind
- Package of 7mm wiggly eyes
- Contrast color thread and needle (or elmer's glue)
- Hot Glue (or elmer's glue)
- Felt (I like a contrast color from the kiss)
- 8oz Can for circle template
- Marker for Tracing
Step 1- Trace circle on felt using 8oz can as template.
Step 2- Cut out circle and cut in half.
Step 3- Cut in half again so you have 4 pieces.
Step 4- I use contrast embroidery thread (same color as kiss) to hand stitch the hat into cone shape. However you can use Elmer's Glue to glue the edges together and secure it with a paperclip while it dries. I just don't have patience for Elmer's Glue.
Step 5- Put Hot Glue (or Elmer's Glue) on inside rim of hat and adhere it to top of kiss. It should fit nice and snug on top.
Step 6- Glue on wiggly eyes.
Step 7- Write message on label and stick to bottom. Voila! Now you have a KICK-ASS GNOME.